Effective Monday, May 17, 2021 Town Hall and other Town Offices will reopen to the public.
Patrons are still encouraged to use our window services, the Town Hall drop box to the left of the main entrance and our various online services through our www.wilmingtonma.gov website. The website offers online bill payment and a portal to sign up for our many Recreation programs.
Town Hall office hours will remain Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Protocols for Patrons entering Town Hall and other Town Buildings
- Patrons are expected to wear a face mask at all times while inside the building. *
- One patron at a time will be permitted in each of the department offices.
- Patrons will be expected to adhere to social distancing whenever possible. Blue strips can be found on floor areas of the Town Hall denoting the 6’ distance to be used in the event a line forms outside any of our offices.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building and their use is strongly encouraged.
- Individuals seeking to obtain documents such as a building permit, birth certificate, employment application etc. are encouraged to call the office responsible for the document in advance of arriving at Town Hall or any of our other buildings. This will enable personnel to have the document available upon arrival.
- Additional guidance not covered in this posting will be provided upon entering the building.
* Those who are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons will be accommodated by either the use of our window services or meeting a town representative outside of the building.
As your local Town personnel, we also want to extend our gratitude for your patience during this challenging period. We look forward to serving you and welcoming you back into the buildings. We hope to see you soon!
For more information, please contact our main phone number – 978-658-3311.
Town Manager, Jeff Hull