+++ The Wilmington Recreation Dept. will be CLOSED for processing passports through April 10, 2020. +++
Passport Processing Office
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- We do not process passport renewals. If you need a form, you can get it from the website below, or in our office.
- If this is your first passport, or your passport was issued over 15 years ago, or if you were under 16 when your passport was issued, bring your passport application and all required documentation to the Wilmington Recreation Dept. during our "Passport Hours". Please have a packet assembled for each person requiring a new passport that includes:
- The completed form DS-11 in Black Ink.
- Proof of Citizenship (Birth Certificate - certified copy issued by a city or town clerk ONLY, previous passport, Certificate of Naturalization, etc.)
- Proof of Identification (previous passport, driver's license, etc.)
- 2 Passport Photos - must be identical, 2" x 2", full face, plain light background, no glasses
- Fees - Check made out to U.S. Dept. of State and cash or check for Town of Wilmington
Adults, 16 and up: $110 payable to U.S. Dept. of State, $35 for Town of Wilmington
Minors, under 16: $80 payable to U.S. Dept. of State, $35 for Town of Wilmington
Fees for expedited applications are higher (3 Week Turnaround Time)
The Official Website for Passport Services is: www.travel.state.gov
Click on this link for downloadable application forms, current requirements and fees, travel warnings and other information.