PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR REAL ESTATE, PERSONAL PROPERTY & MOTOR VEHICLE TAXES & WATER/SEWER BILLS
- ONLINE AT https://www.wilmingtonma.gov/home/pages/online-payments
- USE THE ENVELOPE INCLUDED WITH YOUR INVOICE.
- NIGHT DROP BOX ON THE LEFT OF THE FRONT DOOR AT TOWN HALL
CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE PAY ONLINE OR BY CHECK.
ALL BILLS ARE DUE & PAYABLE AS STATED ON THE INVOICE
QUESTIONS MAY BE EMAILED TO [email protected]
The staff of the Treasurer’s & Collector’s Office is here to provide Wilmington’s Taxpayers, Town Departments & Employees, and the General Public with a high level of customer service.
- We will answer all inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- We will strive to ensure all Wilmington Residents & Taxpayers are made aware of their rights and responsibilities with regard to their financial obligations owed to the town.
- We will ensure equity amongst all Wilmington Taxpayers by taking appropriate collection action allowable under the law on all past due accounts.
- We will ensure that all bills and payrolls authorized by the Board of Selectmen are promptly paid to those expecting payment from the Town of Wilmington.
If we inadvertently fail to meet the above expectations, or if you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to e-mail the Town Treasurer & Collector.