You’re invited to our Wilmington Open House! Please drop in Monday, October 19, 2020 from 6 to 8 pm. RSVPs encouraged at wilmlibrary.org.
- Meet representatives from town government, schools, businesses, churches, youth groups, and community organizations
- Learn about services, programs, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Pick up your Chamber Welcome Bag and other freebies
- Meet other new residents
- Take a chance on our prize wheel
- Bring ID to get your WML card!
We hope to see you there!
Hosted by Wilmington Memorial Library and Wilmington Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce
The Town of Wilmington, Massachusetts, is a suburban community with a mix of residential neighborhoods, commercial districts and industrial parks. The town's reputation as a strong and supportive community, with its close proximity to highways, the commuter rail, and activities for all ages, continues to make Wilmington an attractive place to live and work.
Evidence of Wilmington's community spirit can be found during the year at various activities held throughout the town. The Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Concerts on the Common, Fourth-of-July Festivities, and Holiday Tree-Lighting Ceremony are just some of the events that provide families and friends an opportunity to come together.
New residents are invited to join me at the annual Welcome to Wilmington Reception on Monday, October 19, 2020 at the Wilmington Public Library, 175 Middlesex Avenue.